Tuesday, August 2, 2011

NEW CHALLENGES LISTED

Hi all the new challenges are now up at http://scrapthatsong.blogspot.com/ so why not pop over, have a look and play along with us.

This is the page that I did for the July Challenge, I used the words from the Taylor Swift song You Belong With Me and the pic is my gorgeous neice Clohe.


On the page I used a gorgeous Scrapware frame, BoBunny Butterfly Garden pp (love this range) Swiss Spotted Bazzil, Prima Flower Spray and Resin Roses and a few other bits and pieces. Really loved the end result especially my handmade rolled and rose pp flowers (not the big red one). Thanks it for today, have fun xo

2 comments:

Kim said...

Annette this turned out so beautiful... So love your flower cluster... The colours look totally awesome... Mwah!

Dolly B said...

Yep turned out a treat, the flower cluster is gorgeous and the colours you used are beautiful
Hugs
Mary x