Latest Challenge at Orange Paperie and Co

Just recently I posted an amazing challenge at http://orangepaperieandco.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/september-challenge.html and while it is truly amazing it is also a lot of fun. I created a recipe and then had to scrap a page for it, I don't tend to think these things through carefully sometimes, basically just go that sounds like a great idea, let's do that and then it's ooh now I have to do it. The end result was a page I really love, gorgeous pic of my three cheeky nephews and lots of fun embellies from the Boys only Embellie kit at my2angels http://www.my2angels.net/p/7551/Boys-ONLY-Embellishment-Kit.html. The products and colours were just perfect and really made the page come alive.

The recipe is

1 black and white pic
ribbon
chippy/s
inking
distressing
and a two word title 
 
and here is my page
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used an old copy of Tom Sawyer for the banner and behind the pic, while the pages were oldish looking a bit of glimmer mist and some distress ink helped to age it a bit more.
 
 
So I hope that you will come and join us and have a go at my challenge, as you can see it really is quite easy and a lot of fun.
Hugs and love till then 
Annette xo
 


 
 

Comments

Jo said…
Hi Annette, I really like the colours you've used on this page. It really jumps out at me. I have some chippy barbed wire too & I'm thinking of using rusting powder on it, but the silver you have used to great.xx

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge 7 Dots Studio

Kraft + February Challenge: Good Reads

Kraft plus November Challenge