Took another pic today from the same position at work but this time the view was so much nicer, beautiful clear blue sky and glorious sunshine, truly a day to make you feel good.
So the second challenge I did a layout for is the October 15th Challenge at Stuck?! Sketches, October 15th Challenge . Really liked the Sketch for this Challenge It was perfect for this last picture of my beautiful dog Wombat who crossed over the rainbow bridge on the 22nd September this year. He was not quite 17 and was the most gentle, loving and incredible dog that I have had the privilege of being part of our lives. Unfortunately his arthritis became that bad a decision had to be made. He took a piece of my heart with him and he will never be forgotten. For this page I used some old 7 dots studio Lost and Found paper, washi tape, jute ribbon and lots of bits and pieces from my stash. Cheers all Annette
How awesome is this, The Boxx is having a Cyber Crop at the end of this month and the best thing is that in the past they have been on nights when i have to work the next day this time i will at a home that has nice fast internet so i can keep up with everything happening, my home, yay for me. So if you are able to make this do it will be so much fun.
So the November Challenge at Kraft Plus is Think Big . While I had a few pics that I thought would work for this challenge I decided on this one of a beautiful and majestic tiger at Mogo Zoo. His eyes locked with mine as I was taking his picture and it was a very surreal moment, I felt as though he could see into my soul. I used a mix of pp for this page some old Kaiser basecoat, Prima timeless memories, 2 crafty chippies, hessian, old book paper. Behind the pic is some stencilling using TCW mini butterfly collage and of course a Big B which I embossed with Colour blast charcoal and then rubbed some orange paint over it. Thanks to the Kraft plus team for a great challenge. Cheers to all Annette
Comments