CSI #122

Hi again would love to share with you all my latest page as Special Investigator at CSI. Loved the Case File for this one and as a bonus there is a sketch to help add to the creative process.

 The colour palette is so fresh and lovely definately not colours that I would normally chose to work with and I think that is so much of the appeal for this site.

  • Orange Sherbet - orange, taken from the flower in the middle  - 254.161.84
  • Guacamole - avocado green, taken from the sprig  - 152.161.106
  • Linen Napkin - white, taken from the highlights of the flower at the top -  255.255.255
  • Placecard - black, taken from the menu - 43.33.24
  • Herb Sprig - celadon green, taken from the sprig  - 210.219.16
I found the sketch challenging but once I found my pics the rest fell into place so easily.


And here is the end result of how I put it all together, the quote on the tag is one that I found online and tweaked a bit to make it suit the page.


Thanks for taking the time to have a look and I hope that you get the chance to have a play with this Case File.
Hugs and love till next time
Annette xo


Comments

Lizzy Hill said…
Totally cute! Love that bottom cluster with the journaling....lovely:):)

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge 7 Dots Studio

Kraft + February Challenge: Good Reads

Kraft plus November Challenge