Wedding Card



JOHNO and CARRIES CARD


I really don't make cards very often but a fellow team member is being married tomorrow on the beach at Foster, sigh. I have a lot of time and respect for Johno so I wanted to make a card that reflected their love of the ocean plus have a little bit of a wedding feel to it. This is what I came up with





The paper is metallic blue
in two shades,
I used surgical gauze
to imitate
the netting as well
as bird netting
and silver mesh ribbon.
A white feather and pearls
for a wedding feel
and shells to
continue the beach theme






For the inside I look for ages
to find just the right words,
I have heard the way he speaks of Carrie
with so much love
and wanted something that I believed
would mean something to them both and
this is what I found, i
t is a quote by Judy Garland from the book
Rapture - everyday moments of bliss.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge 7 Dots Studio

Kraft + February Challenge: Good Reads

Kraft plus November Challenge