So the second challenge I did a layout for is the October 15th Challenge at Stuck?! Sketches, October 15th Challenge . Really liked the Sketch for this Challenge It was perfect for this last picture of my beautiful dog Wombat who crossed over the rainbow bridge on the 22nd September this year. He was not quite 17 and was the most gentle, loving and incredible dog that I have had the privilege of being part of our lives. Unfortunately his arthritis became that bad a decision had to be made. He took a piece of my heart with him and he will never be forgotten. For this page I used some old 7 dots studio Lost and Found paper, washi tape, jute ribbon and lots of bits and pieces from my stash. Cheers all Annette
So the November Challenge at Kraft Plus is Think Big . While I had a few pics that I thought would work for this challenge I decided on this one of a beautiful and majestic tiger at Mogo Zoo. His eyes locked with mine as I was taking his picture and it was a very surreal moment, I felt as though he could see into my soul. I used a mix of pp for this page some old Kaiser basecoat, Prima timeless memories, 2 crafty chippies, hessian, old book paper. Behind the pic is some stencilling using TCW mini butterfly collage and of course a Big B which I embossed with Colour blast charcoal and then rubbed some orange paint over it. Thanks to the Kraft plus team for a great challenge. Cheers to all Annette
Well here we are in Novemember already and December breathing down our necks, where has the year gone. Over at Scrapthatsong http://scrapthatsong.blogspot.com/ the new challenges are up and there is such an amazing selection that I am sure you will have no problems in finding something to inspire you. My song choice is the Tom Jones song "What's New Pussycat" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw . Now I have to admit that this is not one of my favs of Tom, but the lyrics are just so perfect for this gorgeous pic of our kitten Lotus. "What's New Pussycat" What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah Pussycat, Pussycat I've got flowers And lots of hours To spend with you. So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose! Pussycat, Pussycat I love you Yes, I do! You and your pussycat nose! What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah Pussycat, Pussycat You're so thrilling ...
Comments